Have some Halloween fun in downtown!
Haunted house at the LaSalle Hotel, trick or treating, “Bride of Frankenstein” movie….
- Haunted House in the basement of the LaSalle Hotel, 822-2000
-5-7pm G rated, “Spooky Not Scarey”
-9-11pm 15 and over only “Scarey Not Spooky”
-Admission: $1 or non perishable food item for the Church Pantry & Brazos Food Bank
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt- with fantastic prizes, sponsored by Keep Brazos Beautiful
- Trick or Treating both nights, 5-7pm
- Carriage Rides by Hidden Oasis Carriage
- Haunted History Walking Tours lead by local historians in period costumes
- Mini pumpkin and face painting, Children’s Museum til 7pm
- Model T and Model A car parades
- Downtown Merchant window decorating contests
For more info, 822-4920.